label me cc

So I took a quiz (via jen) to find out what world view I have.

"You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational."

Cultural Creative 100%
Idealist 75%
Postmodernist 69%
Romanticist 44%
Existentialist 38%
Fundamentalist 13%
Modernist 13%
Materialist 6%

Interesting. I hadn't heard that term until today. I'm curious about the definition. It calls me a "modern thinker", but I scored only 13% on modernist. It seems like if they mean "modern thinker" in the modernist term, then I would have also scored higher on the modernist. right?

Previous Posts

<< Home